An RIAI or RIBA Registered Design Architect is required by one of Ireland’s most prestigious architectural practices to work on a largescale commercial project in Cork.
This award-winning architectural practice is synonymous with high level design and iconic projects across Ireland and the successful Architect will have the opportunity to be part of the team for a new and exciting commercial development.
This opportunity will suit a talented and highly experienced Architect with proven international design skills, good knowledge of Revit and ideally have success delivering projects in the Irish or UK market.
The ideal Architect will be:
- A Registered Architect holding professional membership
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience – some of which may have been gained with an international design office
- Excellent design skills
- Project experience should include a range of project typologies
- Proven success delivering projects using Revit across all stages of development
- Excellent client liaison skills
- International project experience is highly desired
- Strong technical understanding and experience working with current industry regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
- Professional subscriptions
- Annual salary review
If you are a qualified Architect, Senior Architect, Project Architect with experience delivering projects in Ireland, interested in this opportunity or further architectural vacancies across Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne.