Project Architect OR Senior Architect
An award-winning architectural practice in Dublin city have a new opportunity for a registered RIAI Project Architect to take the lead on a large-scale commercial project. The ideal Architect will have a minimum of 10 years’ industry experience and have proven success managing projects, leading a team and delivering projects in line with current industry guidelines.
They have a wide ranging project portfolio and cover most project typologies across residential, commercial, educational, healthcare, retail, hospitality, and leisure developments of varying scales.
The ideal Architect (RIAI / RIBA/ ARB) must have previous experience taking projects from initial design to detailed design, tender to completion on site in accordance with current regulations and guidelines. This opportunity would suit an experienced self-motivated architectural professional who can drive projects forward.
The successful Architect should possess strong technical skills along with a thorough knowledge and experience working in the Irish market and be fully familiar with current industry regulations along with proficiency in Revit (desired, but not essential).
On offer is a great opportunity to join a leadin
Minimum requirements include:
- An RIAI, RIBA, ARB Registered Architect
- A minimum of 10 years’ architectural experience
- Previous experience delivering medium/large-scale projects in Ireland
- Commercial project experience highly desired
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Proficiency in Revit, desired
- Previous experience working with current Irish building codes is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
Salary & Benefits:
- €75k-€85k depending on experience
- Paid professional memberships
- Annual salary review
- Active social club
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist or Architect with recent industry experience in Ireland, who is interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are fully confidential.