A progressive international award-winning architectural practice, who are synonymous with excellent design, collaboration and sustainability are seeking to appoint a Project Architect to the Dublin team. The successful RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect will assist in coordinating the design teams within the studio and ensure the implementation of their design philosophy. Their expertise expands covers a range of project types and scope across Ireland.
Based in the Dublin studio, the Project Architect will be responsible for leading a project team through all aspects of the design phase, documentation, drawings through to construction on site. The ideal architectural professional will be a Registered Architect with 5 years’+ industry experience along with proven success delivering projects in the Irish market. Excellent design, technical and communication skills are important attributes.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented, motivated, and ambitious Architect with strong design and technical skills to the lead team and ensure projects are delivered to meet agreed timescales.
Skills & Experience required
- RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ post-graduate experience gained across a wide range of projects of varying scales
- Previous success delivering projects at a senior level in Ireland
- Excellent communication, leadership, decision making and empathetic skills
- A detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulation and Building Control Legislation
- A passion for excellence, and a desire to embrace new and innovative thinking
- Good understanding and knowledge of BIM / CAD
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Life Assurance
- Maternity cover
- Income protection
- Duvet days
If you are an experienced Project Architect with previous success delivering projects in the Irish market, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.