RIAI or RIBA Registered Project Architect is required by one of Ireland’s most leading practices to work on multi-unit residential (PRS housing) projects. Based in the heart of Dublin city, this award-winning architectural practice is synonymous with high level design and iconic projects across Ireland.
This opportunity will suit a highly experienced Project Architect with proven success taking the lead on projects in the Irish or UK market. The successful Architect will report to the Director and take responsibility managing projects, lead a small team, and work closely with the client.
The ideal Architect will be:
- A Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI / RIBA
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ post professional experience
- Residential project experience in Ireland or the UK is essential
- Proven success delivering BIM level 2 projects across all stages of development, is desired
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Ability to negotiate with contractors, other professionals and third parties
- Strong technical understanding and experience working with current industry regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full familiarity with PWC forms of contract and Employer’s Representative role
- Professional subscriptions
- Annual salary review
If you are a Senior Architect / Project Architect with experience delivering projects in Ireland, interested in this opportunity or further architectural vacancies across Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne.