Architectural Technologist (Senior)
A Senior Architectural Technologist with at least 8 years’ experience is required by an architectural practice in Dublin city centre. The ideal Architectural Technologist will have at least 8 years’ industry experience gained within residential and commercial development, possess a strong technical knowledge, recent site experience and hold strong client liaison skills. This practice is a leading player in the Irish architectural market, who has a strong reputation for delivering creative design and innovation across all their work.
They currently have a range of medium – large-scale residential, mixed-use and commercial developments across Ireland and the successful Senior Architectural Technologist will join a growing team and will take responsibility for running projects, preparing drawing packages, taking projects to site and liaising with all stakeholders.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 8 years’ post graduate experience
- Possess strong technical skills and a thorough understanding of current industry regulations
- Proven success running jobs and working closely with Clients
- Solid experience taking projects to site in Ireland is essential
- Previous experience on residential, mixed-use and commercial projects
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit
- Must hold full permission to work in Ireland
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Annual salary review
- Life Assurance
If you are an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist and meet the criteria above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.