A specialist High Voltage Engineering contractor is currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator to be based at their Head office in Dublin. With offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa, this contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Data Centres, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and Inputting hours on timesheets.
- Arrange meetings on site and taking minutes.
- Diary management.
- Database maintenance.
- Filing site paperwork.
- Monitoring and check sign in sheets and delivery dockets.
- General administration office duties – Filing, typing, photocopying, organising couriers, faxing etc.
- Documenting the project details.
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents.
- Export files in the required format.
- Provide guidance to users in correct use of document management system to ensure consistency of system usage.
- Strong Administration with 2 years’ experience in Engineering/Construction essential.
- A vehicle and a full driving license.
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- An understanding of ISO systems is beneficial.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- €29 – €35K – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Continuing professional development
If you are a Project Administrator looking for your next career move, please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. This is an urgent role.