Process Engineer (Lead) – Job Ref: 13040
A Process Engineer (Lead) is urgently required to join a worldwide leading Project Management and Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. The successful Lead Process Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for of a range of Bio-Pharmaceutical projects, ranging in value from €50Mil to €200Mil.
Please contact Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion about this role.
- The successfully Process Engineer will lead a team of senior, intermediate and junior process engineers
- Ownership of the process design associated with a capital project
- Feasibility and Concept studies
- Technical review and approval of process deliverables
- To develop, organise and control programmes to eliminate existing or potential process/engineering problems and deliver plant improvements
- Development of deliverables and manhours estimates and managing process budgets
- Chairing review workshops with clients and other disciplines.
- Attendance at proposal presentations
- Minimum Honours Degree qualification in Industrial, Process or Chemical Engineering
- The successful Process Engineer will have 15+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical Engineering in Ireland or the UK
- Chartership is preferable
- Must have an excellent technical / design background coupled with strong on-site experience
- Proven experience in project engineering coordination activities.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, with a view to managing people for project safety, quality and delivery
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Up to €80p/h on contract / €100k to €110k – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Matching pension contribution
If you are a Process Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Jennie Hoare. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.