Process Department Manager – Job Ref: 12639
A Process Department Manager is needed to join a worldwide leading Project Management and Engineering Company in Dublin. The successful Process Department Manager will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for of a range of Bio-Pharmaceutical projects, ranging in value from €50Mil to €200Mil.
Please contact Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Manage a team of 30+ Engineers
- Execute site planning, concept designs and preliminary engineering phases as European Life Sciences process expert across multiple projects and offices in Mainland Europe
- Assist in development of group systems, procedures, standards and knowledge management
- Prepare and participate in project proposals, man-hour estimating and client presentations
- Support Business Development for client engagement at senior levels
- Develop, organise and control programmes to eliminate existing or potential process/engineering problems and deliver plant improvements
- Provide technical backup to the operations teams in resolving complex process/plant problems.
- Minimum Honours Degree qualification in Industrial, Process or Chemical Engineering
- 15+ years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical Engineering in Ireland or the UK
- Chartership is essential
- A strong background in API, OSD, Biotech and Fill Finish is required, the ideal candidate will be an expert in at least one of these elements
- Must have an excellent technical background coupled with strong on-site experience
- Proven experience in project engineering coordination activities.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, with a view to managing people for project safety, quality and delivery
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- €110,000 to €130,000 – dependent on experience
- 21 days annual leave
- Matching pension contribution
If you are a Process Department Manager or a Lead Process Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Jennie Hoare. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission.