Excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Structural Engineer / Associate Director looking for an opportunity to become Director in the next two years.
Our client is long established Irish engineering consultancy with offices throughout Ireland. Their project portfolio includes civil and structural engineering works. They are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer with well established relationships with Architects in Dublin.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will act as Associate – Team Leader responsible for the design and management of a range of structural engineering projects and the strategic development of the team.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be self-motivated, conscientious and enjoy working with clients. We would like to hear from enthusiastic, well qualified and ambitious professionals who are seeking challenging career opportunities and who can grow within the Company.
Some current Projects:
- €30m Datacentre
- €15m R&D Building
- €100m Laboratory
- €5-€20m – Various Residential & Apartment developments (including social housing)
- Variety of Industrial & Hotel developments
- Honour’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Structural Engineer with a minimum of 10-15 years’+ experience working within a consultancy in Dublin.
- The successful Senior Structural Engineer should have a range of project experience and be familiar with designing reinforced concrete and steelwork structures to the Eurocodes.
- Must have proven relationships with Architects in Dublin.
- Should have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Good report writing skills
- Applicants must be currently working in Ireland
- Excellent remuneration package circa €75-80k+ doe
- Paid Expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Very flexible working hours & remote working
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.