Apprentice Plumber (3rd or 4th Year)
Apprentice Plumbers required to join an innovative and growing Mechanical Contractor on projects in Dublin. The successful candidate will be working on a range of large commercial contracts/projects including Hospitals, Hotels, Defence and Education.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Working on commercial boilers and heating systems.
- Boiler maintenance, fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Working on Heating Systems, Control Systems and Gas/Oil Safety.
- Delivery of effective Planned Preventive Maintenance with customers.
- Respond to breakdown and callouts.
- Complete reports.
- Travel to various sites within Leinster (mainly Dublin).
- Must be a 3rd or 4th Year Plumber Apprentice
- Must be registered with SOLAS
- Full clean driver’s license
- Be highly motivated to work on own initiative and meet deadlines on site.
- Have good communication skills with customers and peers.
- Experience working on commercial boiler and heating systems would be beneficial
- Electrical knowledge would be beneficial
- The successful Apprentice must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Circa €30,000 – €40,000 DOE
- €3,500 per year allowance for expenses
- Unused sick pay paid as bonus
- Company vehicle + Fuel card
- Training to become a RGII registered plumber
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an Apprentice Plumber who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.