Plant and Materials Coordinator required for a Main Building Contractor for a head office role in Galway. Our client has a diverse portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality and Commercial sectors. This would be the ideal role for a Plant and Materials Coordinator to secure a role with an industry leading contractor. You will report to the Plant Manager and have experience in the processing of plant and materials within the construction industry.
- Ensure all materials, storage and plant have relevant documents up to date and filed correctly.
- Keep in contact with site management and the finance team to ensure payment approval for materials is processed.
- Resolve problems that arise with transport and delivery of plant and materials.
- Provide reports on waste management, identifying issues and potential improvements.
- Complete regularly admin duties to support the Plant Manager.
- Procurement experience with the Construction Industry.
- Experience and knowledge of Plant and Materials.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Able to work off own initiative and work within a team setting.
- Strong numeracy and IT skills including MS Office.
- Salary €40k-€50k
- Benefits package
If you are a Plant and Materials Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.