We are currently recruiting a Senior Planner to work for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor on a Data Centre project in Dublin. Our client has projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK and work across many sectors including Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
If you are a Senior Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Project Planning and scheduling using Primavera P6 or ASTA Power Project.
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program’s as part of the project team.
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools.
- Representing the company and hosting Progress/Planning meetings/workshops.
- Establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- A relevant third level degree or M&E trade qualification.
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role specifically on mechanical and electrical projects.
- Data centre experience is beneficial.
- Experience with Mechanical & Electrical scope of works with excellent technical knowledge.
- Experience leading projects from a project controls perspective
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Salary circa €85 – €95K – DOE
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are a Senior Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.