Senior Planner with 5 years’+ experience required to join a leading Civil Engineering company in Munster. This role will be based from the Cork office.
- Prepare a resourced programme, including reviewing the outcome for conformance with expectations and requirements.
- Contribute to the risk register and undertake programme risk analysis.
- Prepare visual material in support of planned methods.
- Prepare resource schedules for use at review.
- Manage personally controlled project documentation in an orderly fashion.
- Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time.
- Contribute to coaching, supporting and formal training of others.
- Provide a link to communicate planning community information between all parties
- Draw up a bid preparation programme and contribute to the tender queries database.
- Define methods and establish competitive outputs, in consultation with the estimator and other team members, including the supply chain in appropriate circumstances.
- Cooperate with the design engineer to establish a design brief for temporary works.
- Provide the estimator with a justified schedule of temporary works and other indirect cost items.
- Contribute the required written submission material.
- Attend the bid review meeting to contribute a clear view of the work scope and the intentions for delivering it by reference to prepared material.
- Attending the handover meeting to contribute a clear view of the work scope and the intentions for delivering it by reference to prepared material and accept further defined tasks.
- In consultation with Estimator advise project team of required feedback reports and support
- Extensive experience of Civil Engineering contracting at Agent level (preferred)
- Active experience of working in a wide range of planning techniques in serving both tendering and contract delivery
- A clear understanding of the commercial and contractual interfaces within the planning function
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project.
- Salary €75k – €90k DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Senior Planner considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.