Planner required for one of Ireland’s top tier main building contractors. This contractor has a wide range of large scale projects in the pipeline and have a reputation for being a great company to work for. Our Client is looking for a Planner who can support the management team with planning and programming of the design, procurement and construction activies associated with the works.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion on 0861893835
- Construction related degree.
- Membership of relevent professional body where applicable.
- 4 years’+ experience working as a Planner for main contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Extensive knowledge of EU framework, in particular contract management.
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Worked on projects valued above €5 million+
- The desire to stay with the company long-term.
- Be proficient in Primavera, Microsoft Project and Asta Power Project.
- The Planner must be able to identify project milestones, monitor & report on same.
- Basic salary circa €60K – €70K
- Benefits package
- Company car / car allowance
If you are a Planner considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.