A Piping Designer is needed to join an award-winning, multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy in Dublin or Cork. The successful Piping Designer must be a trained piping designer with over 5 years of process plant design experience in a consulting engineering office or project engineering office in a process manufacturing facility.
- €350m Data Centres
- €30M Pharmaceutical Plants
- Medical Device projects
- Must be a trained piping designer with over 5 years of process plant design experience in a consulting engineering office or project engineering office in a process manufacturing facility.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with AutoDesk design & 3D modelling tools (AutoCAD, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Revit, Autodesk P&ID or similar).
- Be fully proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidates should be motivated and enthusiastic, have the ability to work on their own initiative, meet deadlines and be able to liaise successfully with project/process engineers as well as engineers/designers in other disciplines.
- The Successful Piping Designer should be in Ireland or the UK presently without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €65K – €70K + DOE
- Time in lieu
- Free parking
- Remote working
- Mileage expenses
- Shower facilities
- Incentive package
- Internal and external CPD
- Situated in central Dublin, close to Dart, Rail & Luas stations.
If you are a Piping Designer looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.