An international construction and project management cost consultancy with offices across Ireland, are seeking to appoint an Operations Manager in their Dublin office.
They deliver projects on behalf of clients across many sectors including commercial office developments and fit-outs, residential developments, retail projects, project monitoring, healthcare and public sector.
The successful Operations Manager to be an integral part of the team in Dublin office and have five years previous experience with a professional services or construction consultancy.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and support the Marketing, HR, IT and Finance functions across the office
- Oversee the bids process, marketing, website content and business development activities
- Assist in recruitment both hiring and training along with employee appraisals
- Manage quality assurance programs, H&S and liaise with IT providers
- Compile strategies for process improvements to assist teams to complete tasks effectively
- Work cross-functionally on strategic company projects and initiatives and apply critical thinking skills to provide solutions that drive company performance.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts, analysis and monthly supplemental schedule preparation, monthly journal entries and prepare month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset records and depreciation schedules
- Manage 12-month rolling revenue and expenditure forecast
- Ensure all relevant legal and regulatory documents are filed to guarantee compliance with relevant authorities
Skills and experience required:
- Hold a degree level qualification in Management, Business Administration or have suitable experience.
- Ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ similar experience within a mid-sized consultancy – ideally within a professional services or construction consultancy is highly desired
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills including delegation, time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Good proficiency in a range of IT packages including MS Office, Excel and accounting software
Work closely and build a strong relationship with the Dublin team
- Have a flexible mind and be hands-on in all tasks required to support the company
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced work environment
- Anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
- Demonstrate consistent ability to be dependable, diligent, and thorough
- €50k- €60k depending on experience
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in further information or this new opportunity, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.