Operations Manager required for small sized main building contractor to look after several high-end residential projects (mostly refurbs) in the Dublin area as well as overseeing other main functions of the business. This is an excellent role for someone with a background in this type of construction who wants to take the next step in their career and work for a company that has a great reputation and are looking to grow.
- Must be degree qualified (Ideally mechanical but will consider candidate from senior Construction backgrounds contracts manager level)
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role (operations manager / contracts manager type role)
- Proven track record working on large scale building projects
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €75k – €85k (DOE)
- Excellent benefit package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.