Office Manager / Facilities Co-ordinator
An award-winning architectural practice with a notable portfolio of design projects across Ireland are seeking to recruit an experienced Office Manager / Facilities Coordinator to the team. Based in Dublin city centre, the Office Manage will take responsibility for a busy architectural office as they start the preparation of returning to the office.
This opportunity with ideal suit an Office Manager / Facilities Coordinator with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position taking responsibility for facilities management, compliance management, H&S and supporting the management team with various administration duties. The ideal candidate will have an interest or experience within the architecture, design, or construction industry in Ireland.
The remit of this role will include a range of general office duties, along with ensuring Health & Safety and ISO management compliance. Other aspects of this position will be to support the Management team in returning to the office post pandemic in line with best practice.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Facilities or Office Manager role preferably within a design office
- A background in architecture preferred, however knowledge of the design, or construction industry is beneficial
- Previous experience managing the administrative function in a busy office
- A proactive individual with excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and oversee the smooth running across the office
- Familiar with ISO Management systems
- Previous experience managing projects, facilities, and administration duties.
- Good IT skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Bike to work scheme
- Active social club
If you are an experienced Office Manager, Facilities Co-ordinator, Facilities Manager looking to join a vibrant office in the heart of Dublin, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.