A Mechanical contractor is currently seeking an experienced Service Desk Administrator to be based at their Head office in Dublin. This contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Data Centres, Life Science & Technology, Building Services and Healthcare sectors. They also invest heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
If you’re Office Administrator who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with field engineers and subcontractors.
- Editing the completed work reports submitted by engineers.
- Check the timesheets, hours, PO’s and observations recorded by the engineers.
- Log the details of any observations that shall require a quote.
- Attach relevant documents to their respective calls.
- Edit work reports sent in by the subcontractors and convert them to company reports.
- Cost jobs after editing is complete and attach all relevant reports.
- Approve all works so that they are ready for invoicing.
- Be the first point of contact for all faults and updates within the system.
- Strong Administration with 2 years’ experience.
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry advantage but not essential.
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PDF converting
- Experience in customer service is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- €30,000 – €35,000 – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- This is a very busy role with opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
If you are an Office Administrator and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Joe Newman, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.