An ambitious MEP Quantity Surveyor with circa 4 – 5 years’ experience is required by a leading construction cost consultancy in the heart of Dublin city. They have a wide project portfolio which includes a range of residential, mixed-use, commercial, educational, data centres and leisure developments of varying scales.
The successful MEP Quantity Surveyor will work on the mechanical and electrical packages for a range of commercial fit outs and office, social housing, retail, and leisure projects. Other duties include preparing schedules, valuations, variations, financial reports, pre and post contract commercial management and ensuring records and all documentation are in line with company policies as part of an established team.
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of 4+ years post graduate experience as an MEP Quantity Surveyor
- Good contractual knowledge and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively utilise a range of technology platforms
- Be fully conversant with the use of the Standard Method of Measurement
- Effective time management, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must hold an EU passport with fully eligibility to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary on offer
- Superb benefits package which includes gym membership, professional subscription, subsidised healthcare and pension contributions
- Excellent career prospects and CPD development
If you are a MEP Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV to Deborah Byrne.
All calls strictly confidential.