Mechanical Wastewater Engineer required to join leading engineering consultancy on the Irish Water framework. This consultancy has an excellent reputation for providing engineering and design services for projects in the Water / Wastewater sector. The successful Mechanical Wastewater Engineer will be responsible for the design and commissioning of Wastewater treatment plants and the upgrading of existing plants.
- Provide technical guidance to design team
- This role involves working closely with clients and occasional site visits
- As a Mechanical Wastewater Engineer you will be responsible for the design and management of water infrastructure projects primarily in the wastewater sector
- Mechanical Engineering Degree / Civil Engineering or equivalent degree
- 7+ years’ experience working as a Mechanical Wastewater Engineer in an engineering consultancy.
- Experience in design, commissioning and upgrading of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Familiarity with the Irish Water Framework would offer a distinct advantage
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: €60,000 – €75,000 DOE
- Excellent location
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Flexible & hybrid working
- Mentored programme for Chartership
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Mechanical Wastewater Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15563