Mechanical Technical Sales Support – Job Ref: 12695
A Mechanical Technical Sales Support individual is needed to join a long-established and progressive engineering mechanical contractor in Dublin. The successful Technical Sales Support candidate will need outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills, as well as a solid Mechanical background. Full training will be provided.
- Scheduling & monitoring maintenance visits
- Keeping maintenance schedules are up to date
- Keep all maintenance files up to date
- Ensure that all maintenance reports and files are returned to office on completion of maintenance visits in a timely fashion.
- Ensure prompt delivery of maintenance reports & quotations to customers
- Ensure engineers hand in all documentation i.e. reports, and delivery dockets on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all engineers have materials available to carry out their work
- Ensure that all engineers have the correct health and safety PPE equipment
- Prepare, record & send out quotations – follow up on quotations
- Monitor costs & Projects
- Keep jobs / Projects within budget
- Set and achieve quotation & sales targets
- Ordering materials from suppliers
- Monitoring material costs & ensuring that the company get the best prices available
- Must have a Mechanical background – trades or degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be able to read engineers reports, take information and go to relevant suppliers to procure materials.
- Strong IT skills required
- Maintain excellent working relationship with follow employees
- Maintain excellent customer relationships
- Keep workplace tidy
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
- 21 days annual leave
- Equal contribution healthcare scheme
If you have a Mechanical background and are looking for your next career move into an office environment, please contact Jennie Hoare. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.