Mechanical Supervisor required to join an innovative and growing Mechanical contractor on a commercial project in Dublin. The successful candidate will report directly into the Project Manager. With a strong order book for the next 5 years this contractor offers excellent career progression opportunities into Site Management and Project Management roles.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Liaise directly with the Project Manager reporting back on construction stages.
- Overseeing the mechanical installation to ensure high quality installation.
- Manage material orders, deliveries and distribution.
- Supervise and allocate work to sub-contractors.
- Ensure EHS compliance for all sub-contractors under supervision.
- Attend meetings with the Project Manager to discuss project programme.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of mechanical activities.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- The successful Mechanical Supervisor will have a minimum of 3 years proven mechanical experience as a Supervisor.
- Experience supervising a mechanical team on commercial projects is essential.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have good commercial awareness and be a client facing individual.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- The successful Mechanical Supervisor must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €65,000 to €75,000 DOE
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Supervisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.