Mechanical Site Foreman required to join an innovative and growing Mechanical contractor on Projects in Galway and Sligo. The successful candidate will report directly into the Project Manager and will be working on a range of projects including Office Blocks, Schools and commercial. With a strong order book for the next 5 years this contractor offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- Liaise directly with the Project Manager reporting back on construction stages.
- Overseeing the mechanical installation to ensure high quality installation.
- Manage material orders, deliveries and distribution.
- Supervise and allocate work to sub-contractors.
- Ensure EHS compliance for all sub-contractors under supervision.
- Attend meetings with the Project Manager to discuss project programme.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of mechanical activities.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- A trade background in Plumbing would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Proven track record of having supervised teams on small to medium sized projects.
- The successful Mechanical Site Foreman must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €50,000 to €55,000 DOE
- Full benefits package on application
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an Mechanical Site Foreman is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call 0860351825 for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.