Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager required to join an innovative and growing Mechanical contractor to work across 2 of their projects in Dublin. The successful candidate will report directly into the Managing Director and will initially be working on a School project and an Apartment block project, both in South Dublin. With a strong order book for the next 5 years this contractor offers a full time permanent role and excellent career progression opportunities.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Attend and participate in client and design team meetings.
- Responsible for technical submittals.
- Liaising with the main contractor on site.
- Overseeing an entire mechanical element of the project to ensure high quality installation.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of all mechanical activities.
- Management of a multidiscipline team on a variety of large and medium sized projects.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- The successful Mechanical Project Manager will have a minimum of 5 years proven mechanical site management experience.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have good commercial awareness and be a client facing individual.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Proven track record of having led teams on large and medium sized projects.
- Experience project managing HSE, Hotel, Office or Commercial projects is essential.
- The successful Mechanical Project Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €75,000 to €85,000 DOE
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Project Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.