** Hybrid Working Opportunity **
Mechanical Project Manager required for a very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor based out of their office in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Project Manager will support the successful delivery of a range of Pharmaceutical projects in Ireland and Europe. This role offers hybrid working but will also require travel to locations in Ireland outside of Dublin and Europe.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Responsible for a project or portfolio of projects.
- Attend and participate in client meetings, design meetings, project review meetings and handover meetings.
- Developing and maintaining schedules for pre-construction, construction and commissioning.
- Responsible for technical submittals.
- Liaising with the main contractor on site.
- Overseeing an entire mechanical element of the project to ensure high quality installation.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of all mechanical activities.
- Management of all costs associated with labour, material, plant, equipment, variations and valuations.
- Issue weekly reports on safety and progress.
- Management of the site QA in conjunction with the QA Manager.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- The successful Mechanical Project Manager will have a minimum of 5 years proven Mechanical Project Management experience.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have good commercial awareness and be a client facing individual.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Proven track record of having led teams on large projects.
- Experience project managing Pharmaceutical or Healthcare projects is essential.
- The successful Mechanical Project Manager must have an EU passport.
- Must be willing to travel to projects in Ireland and Europe when required.
- Salary €95,000 to €115,000 DOE
- Generous car allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Hybrid working opportunity
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Project Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.