Mechanical Project Manager is needed to join a well-established and progressive Mechanical and Electrical Contractor in Dublin city center. The successful Mechanical Project Manager will be responsible for a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
Please contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Student Accommodation – €30M – €50M
- Residential- Apartments – €10M – €60M
- Attend and participate in client and design team meetings
- Overseeing multiple projects to ensure high quality installation
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues
- Programming, planning and reporting of all project management activities
- Management of a multidiscipline team on a variety of large and medium sized projects
- The successful Project Manager will participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off mechanical installation
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering required
- The successful Project Manager will have a minimum of 5 years of mechanical project management experience.
- Must have worked in an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK
- Strong knowledge of MEP, including HVAC and Building services design.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) knowledge will be advantageous.
- Proven track record of having led teams on large and medium projects
- The successful Project Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €70,000 to €80,000 – DOE
- Full benefits package available on application
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Bike to work scheme
- Free parking
If you are a Mechanical Project Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.