Experienced Mechanical Project Manager required to join a leading Mechanical contractor for projects in Dublin. The successful candidate will report directly to the Contracts Manager and will be working on a range of turnkey building services projects including Industrial, Hotels, Office blocks and Commercial.
- Responsible for delivering all aspects of the project from planning through implementation to final account stage.
- Supervising the work of Junior Project Managers, Project Engineers and Foremen
- Management of EHS on site
- Communicate and coordinate with clients, contractors, consultants and the design team.
- Attend and participate in all project related meetings on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for technical submittals.
- Overseeing an entire mechanical element of the project to ensure high quality installation.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of all mechanical activities.
- Management of a multidiscipline team on a variety of large and medium sized projects.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- A minimum of 4 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of having led teams on large and medium projects.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have good commercial awareness and be a client facing individual.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- The successful Mechanical Project Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €70,000 to €80,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Project Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.