Mechanical Project Engineer required to work for a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor to work on a commercial project in Dublin. The successful candidate will report into the Project Manager and will be provided excellent career progression opportunities as well as the opportunity to work on a range of turnkey building services projects including Hotels, Office blocks and Commercial.
- Onsite co-ordination between Mechanical and other Disciplines.
- Resolving engineering queries in the field
- Supervise area engineers who will be managing specific construction areas
- Work with construction manager to monitor the construction schedule
- Weekly progress reporting to client and Project Manager
- Familiarise with scope of contract to monitor possible or potential variation work on site
- Ensure supply equipment is ordered as required
- Onsite co-ordination between Consultant and Contractor.
- Attend weekly progress meetings
- Safety audits and monitoring safety performance on site
- Working with QA lead to ensure piping systems are handed over to client on schedule
- 2+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Project Engineer essential.
- Degree or Diploma in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of piping isometrics and P&IDs is essential.
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members to complete tasks.
Salary & Benefits:
- €45,000 to €55,000 – DOE
- 21 days paid annual leave
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent company culture
If you are a Mechanical Project Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.