Mechanical Project Engineer – Job Ref: 13166
Mechanical Project Engineer is needed to join one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractors in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Project Engineer is being recruited to lead on a commercial office fit out project.
- Co-ordination and installation of mechanical services.
- Project planning & execution.
- Maintaining the drawing register and revision control.
- Procurement of mechanical services plant.
- Preparation of company health & safety documents and the undertaking of project risk assessments.
- Preparation of mechanical services operation & maintenance manuals.
- Liaises with draughting/BIM department on project requirements.
- Maintaining project submittal, procurement & RFI schedules.
- Undertaking mechanical services plant surveys and reports.
- Meeting clients and selling the company’s core services.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role essential
- Degree or Diploma in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members to complete tasks.
- Experience working on commercial projects is essential.
- Strong experience in AutoCad preferable.
- Excellent experience in MS office suite.
Salary & Benefits:
- €50,000 to €60,000 – DOE
- 21 days paid annual leave
- Discounted Healthcare
- Regular Company Social Events
- Excellent Company Culture
- Travel Saver Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
If you are a Mechanical Project Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman via the apply now function. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.