Mechanical Project Engineer – 14283
Experienced Mechanical Project Engineer required to join a leading Mechanical contractor for projects in Dublin. The successful candidate will report into the Project Manager and will be working on a range of turnkey building services projects including Hotels, Office blocks and Commercial.
- Working with the Project Manager to assist in delivering all aspects of the project from planning through implementation to final account stage.
- Monitoring project progress and issuing progress reports to the Project Manager and client.
- Design and value engineering of mechanical services.
- Providing office and site support to the project teams.
- Procurement of mechanical services plant.
- Ensuring project compliance with QEHS Management System.
- Liaising with the main contractor to agree the project program.
- Ensuring all client handover materials and procedures are completed.
- Managing material stock levels to minimise project downtime.
- Liaising with the consultant engineers to obtain sign off.
- Managing and recording project variations.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 2 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (AutoCAD would also be beneficial).
- The successful Mechanical Project Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €45,000 to €55,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Project Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.