Experienced Mechanical Operations Manager required to join a leading and well established Mechanical contractor for projects in Leinster (Dublin mainly) and Connacht. The successful candidate will report into the company Directors and will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the business ensuring that the companies key objectives are being achieved whilst simultaneously delivering a range of turnkey building services projects including Industrial, Hotels, Office blocks and Commercial.
- Full 360 view of all works and objectives in hand, correctly managing client expectations.
- Day to day operations and running of the operational side of the business. Ensuring the smooth delivery of all projects on time and within budget.
- Regular meetings with company Directors to discuss live project progress and future planning.
- Liaising with the company Contracts Managers, HR Manager, Off Site Manufacturing Facility Manager, Commercial Manager and QHSE Manager to ensure cohesion and compliance between these functions.
- Forward planning for projects via scheduling and resourcing (materials and staff).
- Be heavily involved in the recruitment process of all new hires.
- Review project tenders and project designs and make value engineering suggestions where applicable.
- Business development including making suggestions for the company sales and marketing strategy.
- Attend regular client meetings regarding live and future projects.
- Be heavily involved in company strategy meetings, making recommendations/suggestions for improvements, new company functions and/or departments as the company continues to grow.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- A minimum of 6 Years’ experience in a similar role (Operations Manager).
- A minimum of 10 Years’ experience in Project Management of Mechanical projects.
- Proven track record of delivering on company targets and milestones.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have good commercial awareness and be a client facing individual.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Must display leadership, determination, loyalty and be highly adaptable.
- The successful Mechanical Operations Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €90,000 to €110,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Operations Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.