Mechanical Foreman required to join a leading M&E Engineering contractor on a project in Dublin city center. The successful candidate will report directly into the Project Manager and will be working on a range of projects including mixed use commercial office blocks, educational and residential. With a strong order book for the next 5 years this contractor offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- Liaise directly with the Project Manager reporting back on construction stages.
- Overseeing the mechanical installation to ensure high quality installation.
- Manage material orders, deliveries and distribution.
- Supervise and allocate work to sub-contractors.
- Ensure EHS compliance for all sub-contractors under supervision.
- Attend meetings with the Project Manager to discuss project programme.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of mechanical activities.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- The Mechanical foreman ideally would have a trade background in Plumbing.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Proven track record of having supervised teams on small to medium sized projects.
- The successful Mechanical Site Foreman must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €50,000 to €60,000 DOE
- Full benefits package on application
- Healthcare and Pension
- Annual Bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an Mechanical Foreman is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call 0860351825 for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.