Mechanical Estimator is needed to join a well-established and progressive engineering Mechanical Contractor in West Dublin. The successful Mechanical Estimator will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
Please contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Hospital and Healthcare facilities – €2M – €13M
- Pharmaceutical Plants – €30M – €50M
- Lead estimator for HVAC and Process projects
- The Mechanical Estimator will be responsible for the preparation of tenders
- Conduct periodic review of work practices to identify appropriate cost saving measures
- Quantify material, plant and labour requirements for relevant projects
- Analyse sub-contractor quotations, checking inclusions and exclusions
- Negotiate prices with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Issue tender queries and prepare tender reports
- Source and categorise pre-project information
- Create a procurement schedule for the project
- Prepare cost reports and detailed estimates
- Complete the final handover to the project team
- Relevant Degree or Trade background
- The Mechanical Estimator must have 8+ years’+ experience working as a Mechanical Estimator on M&E projects
- Must have experience working in Ireland or the UK
- Good communication skills and proven track record in taking tenders from pricing through to final client award
- Ability to work as both part of a team and on their own initiative
- The successful Estimator must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €80,000 to €90,000 – doe
- Full benefits package available on application
- Bike to work scheme
- Free Parking
If you are a Mechanical Estimator looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.