BIM Lead is needed to join an multi award winning M&E Contractor for projects in Sweden and Finland. The successful BIM Lead will be involved in a range of projects including Data Centres, commercial and industrial. You will report to the BIM Manager and other line Directors.
- Reporting directly to Company Management regarding the Development and maintenance of existing BIM Accredited Standards, CDEs and overall Implementation Strategy.
- Management of and development of in house BIM technician team and model production.
- Management of BIM implementation strategies, training and support of colleagues regarding BIM Revit software
- Regular auditing of project information.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience acting in a similar role designing MEP services
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Must have experience managing a full library of works.
- Production experience in design, drafting or engineering.
- Must have experience managing and getting the best out of a BIM team.
- In depth knowledge of current BIM software versions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well as part of a team or independently.
Salary & Benefits:
- €60,000 to €70,000 – Depending on Experience
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Further study contributions
If you are a MEP BIM Lead looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes via the apply now function. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.