Mechanical Engineer (Senior) – Job Ref: 13395
Mechanical Engineer (Senior) needed to join an multi award winning mechanical and electrical consultancy in Galway. The successful Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
Please call Jennie Hoare on for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Data Centres
- High Tech
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will lead the Mechanical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of mechanical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- The role will be primarily office based but will involve some site attendances
- Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer should have minimum 10+ years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD – REVIT an advantage
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Strong proactive communicator
Salary & Benefits:
- €60,000 – €70,000 – Depending on Experience
- Your own company laptop
- Membership of Company Healthcare Scheme
- Out of pocket expenses
- Travel tax scheme or bike to work scheme
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- Regular training / mentoring
- Further college support, as agreed with the company, if you pursue further education
- Support for chartership
- A Professional Subscription Fee paid by the company once work related
- 20 annual leave days per annum plus 9 days for Statutory Holidays.
- Heavy subsidised social committee
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.