Excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer (Senior) to join the Dublin office of a highly respected, award-winning global engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation for rewarding their staff & offering excellent career progression.
Our client is committed to providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career growth and the successful Mechanical Engineer will work on a number of healthcare projects.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for Project Planning & Team management.
- Carry out mechanical design including but not limited to building analysis, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, specialist gas, water services, drainage and fire suppression systems.
- Design of sustainable, energy efficient and resilient Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Estimating & Cost control.
- Compiling project reports.
- Conceptual design studies and reports.
- Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the mechanical requirements and the mechanical discipline’s influence on all others.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will hold a Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be chartered or enroute to chartership
- 7+ years of Mechanical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Experience in leading design teams
- Developing knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Mechanical systems such as HVAC, public health, etc.
- Revit experience would be an advantage.
- €60,000 to €70,000 – dependent on experience
- Global company profit share (paid twice annually)
- Double matching pension contribution
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Life assurance, health insurance plans & subsidy
- Schemes: flexible Friday, work from home, travel to work & annual leave purchase scheme
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.