Mechanical Engineer (4-8 years’ experience):
A Senior Mechanical Engineer is needed to join an award-winning, multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Engineer must be proficient in CAD and Revit and have experience designing building services for data centre, pharma, medical devices and be fully conversant in current Irish regulations.
- €350m Data Centres
- €30M Pharmaceutical Plants
- Medical Device projects
- Degree in Mechanical Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Mechanical Engineer with 4-8+ years’ mechanical engineering design experience.
- Ideally have experience working on Pharma, Datacentres, Healthcare, Education and Hotel projects.
- Experience leading or second in command on delivering projects and handing over to clients.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish building regulations essential.
- The ideal Mechanical Engineer will be Chartered or ambitious to achieve Chartership.
- Experience using IES Thermal modelling a distinct advantage.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €55 – €65K + DOE
- Time in lieu
- Free parking
- Remote working
- Mileage expenses
- Shower facilities
- Incentive package
- Internal and external CPD
- Situated in central Dublin, close to Dart, Rail & Luas stations.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.