Mechanical Engineer (Design) – Job Ref: 13293
Mechanical Engineer is needed to join a well-established and quality driven mechanical and electrical consultancy in their Cork office. The successful Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
Please contact Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Mixed-Use Developments – €35M to 160M
- Commercial – €160M
- Student Accommodation / Residential – €30M to €180M
- Healthcare – €10M to €150M
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will work as part of a multidiscipline team on both large and small projects
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design mechanical building services packages in Revit & AutoCAD
- Provide technical support and assistance to Senior Mechanical Engineers
- Implementing Quality & CAD Revit standards
- Attend and participate in client and stakeholder meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installation
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will hold a minimum Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years Mechanical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Competent user of MS Office & Autodesk Applications (AutoCad/Revit/Design Review/Revit MEP)
- Commercial sector knowledge/experience a strong advantage.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) experience will be advantageous.
- Competent in the design and specification of mechanical building services in a variety of industry and project types, sizes and complexity.
- Experience of delivering detailed designs through full design cycle.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- €45,000 to €55,000 – dependent on experience
- Paid Overtime
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Career Progression
- Free Parking
- Sports & Social Club
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Jennie Hoare. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.