Mechanical Design Engineer needed to join a respected and progressive mechanical and electrical consultancy in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects including data centres, commercial and educational.
- Interpreting and preparing drawings and specifications using AutoCAD and CAD/CAM software.
- Interfacing with our customers to deliver cost effective technical engineering solutions.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer should have 5+ years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Experience in using 2D and 3D modelling software applications.
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Very good proactive communicator
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail essential.
- Be technically minded with a proven ability to problem solve in a mechanical design engineering environment.
- Candidates with Chartership or who are in the process of Chartership will have a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- €45,000 – €55,000 – Doe.
- Annual membership fees of all relevant professional institutions
- Travel tax scheme and bike to work scheme
- 23 annual leave days per annum plus 9 days for Statutory Holidays.
- Out of pocket expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Support for chartership
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.