Mechanical Engineer – Job ID: 13157
Mechanical Building Services Engineer is urgently needed to join an specialist Mechanical & Electrical Consultancy practice in Dublin. This Mechanical Engineer role will suit a high calibre of candidates who are highly competent mechanical design engineers with excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills. The successful Mechanical Engineer will work on a range of projects, some of which are listed below:
- Healthcare – €500k to €30Mil
- Commercial – €500k to €2Mil
- Clean Rooms – €100k to €1.5Mil
- Under the direction of a Director, design mechanical building services packages in Revit & AutoCAD
- Provide technical support and assistance.
- Implementing Quality & CAD / Revit standards
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will attend and participate in client and stakeholder meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off mechanical installations
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will have Level 8 Degree in Mechanical or Building Services at minimum, Masters qualification would be preferable.
- Progressing towards Chartered Engineer.
- 4 to 5 years post qualification building services design experience.
- Strong AutoCAD and REVIT skills are essential.
- Experience in the mechanical design of healthcare / hospital projects extremely advantageous.
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English with an understanding of tact, diplomacy and negotiation.
Salary & Benefits:
- €40,000 to €50,000 – DOE
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Pension scheme – company will match to 6%
- Laptop & phone
- 2 professional subscriptions paid for a year
- Flexible working hours
- Long-term working from home opportunities
- Excellent Career Progression
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.