Mechanical Design Engineer needed to join a respected and progressive mechanical and electrical consultancy in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
- Large Residential Developments
- Prestigious Fit-Out Projects
- Commercial Developments
- Interpreting and preparing drawings and specifications using AutoCAD and CAD/CAM software.
- Interfacing with our customers to deliver cost effective technical engineering solutions.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer should have 4+ years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Experience in using 2D and 3D modelling software applications.
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail essential.
- Be technically minded with a proven ability to problem solve in a mechanical design engineering environment.
- Candidates who are Chartered or who are in the process of gaining Chartership will have a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- €50,000 – €60,000 – Depending on Experience
- Annual membership fees of all relevant professional institutions
- Travel tax scheme and bike to work scheme
- Out of pocket expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Support for chartership
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.