Mechanical Project Engineer required to join one of Irelands leading design consultancies based on their Data Centre team. The successful mechanical engineer would be a part of one of Ireland’s leading teams in the data centre environment and constantly improving their knowledge and technical skills. This company prides themselves on rewarding their staff and an excellent benefit package – including hybrid working (1 day a week in the office) and every second Friday off!
- Preparation of mechanical brief for client
- Completed calculations such as heating, cooling, heat gains, water pipe sizing etc.
- Complete mechanical specification and pricing document (Summary of tender only)
- Provide fully detailed tender packages / Tender report / analysis / recommendations.
- Attendance at design team meetings
- Attendance at Client meetings
- Review of technical submittals
- Co-ordination of services and spatial awareness
- Respond to technical queries.
- Ability to provide presentations to client.
- Preparation of Budgets
- Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer should have minimum 8+ years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires thorough knowledge of mechanical design and engineering techniques.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team.
- Very good proactive communicator
Salary & Benefits:
- €65,000 – €75,000 – Depending on Experience
- Condensed fortnight – every second Friday off
- Hybrid working
- Membership of Company Healthcare Scheme
- Regular training / mentoring
- Further college support, as agreed with the company, if you pursue further education.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.