Mechanical Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical design consultancies in their Roscommon office. This opportunity would suit a confident and ambitious mechanical design engineer who is eager to join a prestigious consultancy. This role comes with the opportunity to work on a range of exciting building services projects.
The successful engineer will work closely with company directors and will be encouraged to further their career.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will be involved in interpreting and preparing drawings and specifications using AutoCAD and CAD/CAM software.
- Interfacing with our customers to deliver cost effective technical engineering solutions.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Level 8 degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- 6+ years working as a mechanical design engineer preferably in a design consultancy.
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Experience in using 2D and 3D modelling software applications.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail essential.
- Be technically minded with a proven ability to problem solve in a mechanical design engineering environment.
- €55,000 – €65,000 – Doe
- 23 annual leave days per annum plus 7 days for Statutory Holidays.
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity to earn an extra day and a half of annual leave each month
- Flexible working hours.
- Support with any further training and education
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer today. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.