Senior Mechanical Engineer needed to join a highly respected, award-winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy Dublin. This role will involve working on large scale projects using international expertise and comes with excellent career progression opportunities. The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will report to the Technical Director as well as the other company Directors.
- Design of Mechanical Services and Installations
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will be involved in interpreting and preparing drawings and specifications using AutoCAD and CAD/CAM software.
- Interfacing with our customers to deliver cost effective technical engineering solutions.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers, and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Liaising with architects, clients, and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the mechanical requirements and the mechanical discipline’s influence on all others.
- Honours Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer should have 4 years post graduate Building Services design experience within an engineering consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will be experienced in mechanical & electrical design and engineering techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €45k – €55k – DOE
- 25 Annual Leave days
- Phone and laptop
- Social club
- CPD training & upskilling
- Educational assistance
- Strong career progression potential
If you are a Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.