Senior Mechanical Design Engineer: Job ID: 12693
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer needed to join an multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. You will report to the company Directors and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Healthcare – €5Mil to €20Mil
- Commercial – €35Mil
- Residential – €75Mil
- Preparation of mechanical brief for client
- Completed calculations such as heating, cooling, heat gains, water pipe sizing etc
- Complete mechanical specification and pricing document (Summary of tender only)
- Attendance at design team meetings
- Attendance at Client meetings
- Review of technical submittals
- Co-ordination of services and spatial awareness
- Respond to technical queries
- Ability to provide presentations to client
- Preparation of Budgets
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Building Services Engineer should have minimum 10+ years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Will need excellent communication skills
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Candidates with Chartership or who are in the process of Chartership will have a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary circa €60,000 – €70,000, negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid leave
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Further study contributions
If you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.