Mechanical Engineer/Process Engineer required to work for a leading M&E contractor to work in their office in Waterford. The successful candidate requires a knowledge of BIM, Off Site Manufacturing Workshops, and associated processes. They will be responsible for working on a large Semi-Conductor project and will report directly into the Engineering Manager.
Our client offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across a number of disciplines within their business (Engineering or Commercial) and heavily invest in supporting their staff through continuous professional development to assist them in achieving the career goals/pathway they wish.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Interpreting client design drawings and internal BIM isometrics
- Resolving engineering queries
- Prioritising off-site pipe and pipe design fabrication to follow construction schedule.
- Liaise with the onsite construction managers to monitor the construction schedule.
- Weekly Progress reporting to client and Project Manager.
- Familiarise with scope of contract to monitor possible or potential variation work on site.
- Ensure supply equipment is ordered as required.
- Co-ordination of project activity in conjunction with the offsite fabrication team.
- Attend weekly progress meetings.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer/Process Engineer essential.
- Would also consider a graduate engineer for this role who has completed relevant work placements during their studies.
- Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience working on large scale Semi-Conductor or Pharmaceutical projects is beneficial.
- Knowledge of BIM, Off Site Manufacturing Workshops, and associated processes an advantage
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Ability to manage own workload to meet schedule
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members to complete tasks.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €35,000 to €50,000 DOE
- Hybrid working opportunities for the right candidate
- Excellent career progression opportunities and CPD supported by the company
- Expenses and accommodation paid for during any travel
If you are a Mechanical Engineer/Process Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland. IND2