Senior Mechanical Engineer required to join a leading engineering consultancy based in South Dublin. The successful candidate would be eager to quickly progress in their career and progress into a director role in the future. This role would suit a well-established and confident mechanical engineer.
- Leading a team of engineers on the design of a range of building services projects
- The successful mechanical engineer will lead projects from the concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects, and project managers
- Design of mechanical services for various types of buildings
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion.
- Support and train junior engineers.
- Minimum level 8 honours degree in Mechanical Engineering/Building Services Engineering
- The successful mechanical engineer will have a minimum 7 years’ post graduate design experience preferably in an engineering consultancy.
- Experience leading teams of engineers
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Chartership or on the route to being chartered is a distinct advantage
- The successful candidate must be living in Ireland or eligible to work in Ireland without a work permit.
- €65,000 – €75,000 – doe.
- Group life insurance scheme
- Great work like balance
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.