Mechanical Engineer – Job ID: 12819
Excellent opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join the Dublin office of a highly respected, award-winning global engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation for rewarding their staff & offer excellent career progression.
Our client is committed to providing their employees with exceptional opportunity for career growth. The successful Mechanical Engineer will work on a broad range of exciting building projects (healthcare, commercial, industrial, pharma, data centres & retail).
- Design of Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Project Planning.
- Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Estimating & Cost control.
- Compiling project reports.
- Conceptual design studies and reports.
- Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the mechanical requirements and the mechanical discipline’s influence on all others.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Healthcare and/or mission critical experience essential.
- Minimum 4 years post-qualification experience, most of which will be in design gained within a consultancy environment.
- A Mechanical Engineer who is progressing to achieve chartership will have a distinct advantage.
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Developing knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Mechanical systems such as HVAC, public health, medical and piped gases etc
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will have knowledge of HTM and HBN requirements
- Revit and Dynamo scripting experience would be a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary circa €40,000 to €50,000 – depending on experience
- Global company profit share (paid twice annually)
- Double matching pension contribution
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Life assurance, health insurance plans & subsidy
- Schemes: flexible Friday, work from home, travel to work & annual leave purchase scheme
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.