Mechanical Engineer with 1-2+ years’ experience required to join a leading engineering consultancy. Our client is one of Ireland’s most respected design & engineering consultancies, renowned for specializing in designing mechanical & electrical building services for over 60 years. The ideal Mechanical Engineer should be looking to further their career for the long term, within this well-established consultancy.
They have a diverse project portfolio which covers commercial, healthcare, education, retail & residential developments. This company offers excellent career development, award winning projects & a strong remuneration package.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Previous experience working within a consultancy environment preferred.
- The successful Mechanical / Building Services Engineer should have minimum 1-2 years post graduate experience in the design of mechanical building services.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary €40,000 – €50,000+ commensurate with the candidate’s skills & experience
- Paid overtime (if required)
- 23 days leave & 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Benefits: Pension, Flexitime, Expenses, Mobile phone & laptop
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Mechanical Engineerand are looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.