Mechanical Engineer required to join one of the leading mechanical and electrical building services consultancies in Ireland, based in Cork. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and develop their career within a well established and growing consultancy. The successful Mechanical Engineer will be involved in a range of exciting projects including Residential, Commercial and Healthcare.
- Interfacing with our customers to deliver cost effective technical engineering solutions.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers, and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Full delivery of mechanical building services.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer should have 3-4 years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Experience in using 2D and 3D modelling software applications.
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Very good proactive communicator
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail essential.
- Be technically minded with a proven ability to problem solve in a mechanical design engineering environment.
Salary & Benefits:
- €40,000 – €50,000 – Doe
- Travel tax scheme and bike to work scheme
- 23 annual leave days per annum plus 7 days for Statutory Holidays.
- Opportunity to earn an extra day and a half of annual leave each month
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer today on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.