Excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join the Dublin office of a highly respected, award-winning global engineering consultancy. Our client is committed to providing their employees with exceptional opportunity for career growth while working on a broad range of exciting building projects (commercial, industrial, healthcare, datacentres & education).
Competitive salary coupled with 25 days annual leave.
- Huge variety of projects including the following:
- Healthcare developments (€200m+)
- Multiple 3rd Level education buildings
- Designing and reviewing design work of junior engineers.
- Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Project planning, conceptual design studies and reports.
- Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 4- 7 years experience, most of which will be in design gained within a consultancy environment.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant healthcare standards and regulations.
- Experience in Healthcare projects.
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Mechanical systems such as HVAC, public health, medical gas, pneumatic tube, steam etc.
- Previous experience in leading a design team an advantage.
- Preferably close to achieving chartership or chartered.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €50k – €60k DOE + extensive benefits.
- Annual Bonus
- Superb Pension
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Transport to work scheme
- Ongoing CPD
If you are an Mechanical Engineer at any level, please feel to send your cv or contact Gearoid for a confidential discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org . GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.